Great utility post for anyone who may be interested in taking a quick a self-assessment quiz to determine if they are demonstrating any of 16 synonymous activities that would qualify them to be either a khesi, ewil, or nabal.
Regards and good will blogging.
I want wisdom. It is important to my daily walk with Jesus.
Sometimes it helps, in understanding something, is to look and see what it is not.
The following is a partial list of some characteristics of a fool from the book of Proverbs:
- A fool hates knowledge (1:22)
- Takes no pleasure in understanding (18:2)
- Enjoys wicked schemes (Proverbs 10:23)
- Proclaims folly (Proverbs 12:23)
- Spurns a parent’s discipline (15:5)
- Speaks perversity (19:1)
- Is quick-tempered (12:16)
- Gets himself in trouble with his proud speech (14:3)
- Mocks at sin (14:9)
- Is deceitful (14:8)
- Despises his mother (15:20)
- A foolish child brings grief to his or her parents (17:25; 19:13)
- A foolish man commits sexual immorality (6:32; 7:7–12)
- A foolish woman tears down her own house (14:1)
- The ultimate description of a fool is one who “says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’
- They are corrupt, and their ways are vile…
View original post 273 more words