Heartly agree. We all need to be reminded often of the consequences of the rewards and duties as parents and grandparents.
Also the need to vote for wise rather than foolish representatives in our Nation…..because… essentialy the same proverbial outcome will result…. if we consider our Nation bears a similar relationship as a mother does to nurture all of us in the USA and the world.,
Regards and goodwill blogging.
A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is a sorrow to his mother.
English Standard Version. (2016). (Proverbs 10:1). Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles.
Wisdom is so important. When Solomon was asked by God what he wanted, he responded wisdom.
- To know and understand God’s world (Kingdom) is essential.
- It makes our parents so incredibly happy.
- The key outcome of raising children is that turn out to be wise.
- Are we teaching wisdom?
Stupidity is another thing altogether. Not knowing what God wants us to do makes our families incredibly sad.
May we all choose wisdom.
Here are the key ideas:
- The key outcome of parenting is to teach wisdom.
- God’s goal for us as parents is to seek and impart what it means to be wise in God’s world.
- We should assess our advice to children on whether is wise or stupid. Avoid stupid living. Our children…
View original post 244 more words